Helping restaurants find their healthy bottom-line
The restaurant industry is moving toward a more health-inspired food experience. People are becoming more interested in knowing what is in the food they eat when eating out and they are looking for healthier food choices. We know that restaurant operators would like to meet customers’ demands, but don’t always know where to look for help. That’s where we come in!
We support independent and smaller chain restaurant operators who are interested in jumping on the health-inspired movement and being more transparent with the food they are offering.
We can help with:
- Menu labelling
- Food preparation practices
- Recipe standardization
- Achieving your healthy bottom-line!
Please email email@example.com and a public health dietitian will be in touch to discuss how we can support you and your staff.
Tools & Resources
- Bill 45 Making Healthier Choices Act – FAQ’s
- Tips for making your recipes lower in calories and sodium with ingredient substitutions (PDF)
- Find the number of calories and sodium of common ingredients (PDF)
- Tips for reducing calories and sodium (PDF)
- Online recipe standardization learning tool for small business owners